- Four cylinder, "L" head, bore 4 3/4", stroke 6 1/4". Speed 1000 to 1200 R.P.M Equipped with Ricardo Head.
- Fly ball type, built in, entirely enclosed.
- High Tension Magneto with impulse starter.
- 1 1/2" calibrated to engine. Fuel filter in gas line.
- Gasoline, kerosene or distillate.
- FUEL TANK:
- Capacity 32 gallons, Gravity Feed.
- Removable core radiator in cast iron housing. Centrifugal water pump. Automotive type four blade fan. belt driven from pump shaft.
- AIR CLEANER:
- Oil filter type.
- OIL FILTER:
- Cuneo all metal that is cleaned by a turn of the handle.
- Twin Disc with center plate attached to fly wheel. Plates can be removed for relining if necessary.
- BELT PULLEY:
- Waterproof pressed fibre, 17" diameter, 8 1/2" face. Speed 616 R.P.M. when engine running 1150.
- All gears of forged steel, machine cut and heat treated. Completely roller bearing equipped - no plain bearings. Entire transmission in unit case in constant bath of oil
- A large diameter brake on transmission gears is operated by foot lever on deck.
- ROAD SPEEDS:
- High, 3.08 m.p.h. Low, 2.32 m.p.h. Reverse, 1.83 m.p.h. Change speed gears slide on , splined shafts, heat treated and hardened.
- REAR AXLES:
- Alloy steel, heat treated with splined ends for differential gear and rear wheel hubs. Mounted on Hyatt bearings.
- FRONT AXLES:
- One piece dropped forged section with forged spindles, fitted with roller bearings.
- Irreversible type, worm and gear enclosed in oil tight case. Quick and easy to steer. Provision made to take up wear.
- DRIVE WHEELS:
- Steel wheels, crimped rims, flat spokes. Rear wheels 50" diameter, 12" face. Front wheels, 34" diameter. 6" face.
- POWER TAKE-OFF:
- Gear driven power take-off is as an extra. It has standard splined connections to attach to power driven machinery.
- WHEEL BASE:
- 81 1/2". Turning radius, 15 ft.
- TOTAL LENGTH:
- 135"; total width, 73" total height to top of hood, 61"
- Pulls four 14" plows under all reasonable plowing conditions. Operates as large as a 30" thresher successfully.
- NET WEIGHT:
- About 5500 pounds.
- Right is reserved to make changes or improvements without obligation to install same on machines previously sold.